Group Leaders - Organise a Tour
If you are considering organising a tour on behalf of your church, diocese, school, study group or any other group, we at Anam Cara Travel are happy to assist. We are always happy to meet with you or your group to discuss travel options and provide sample itineraries. Our trained Group Co-ordinator will help customise your pilgrimage tour according to your specific requirements including:
- Travel dates
- Departure/Arrival airports
- Length of stay
- Expected group size
- Hotel ratings
- Destinations to include in your itinerary
- Special requests
- Tailor-made Itinerary: All destinations on this website are available for group bookings; however, if your group wish to visit somewhere different from the published destinations, we can put together a tailor-made programme.
- Resources: We will supply all the material you need free of charge – posters and leaflets to advertise your pilgrimage, booking forms, brochures and savings cards.
- Group Co-ordinator: Our trained co-ordinator will liaise with you personally throughout the formation of your tour and will oversee all bookings and special requests. We pride ourselves on aiming for the highest standards of customer service.